Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I am hoping to habitually increase my posting and using this place as a journal of my creative persuits. I have been knitting hats and blankets, and some crochet as well. I need to put up some photos as well.

Here is a crochet baby blanket I made for Tristyn. These are his father's favorite colors and it was a custom gift. I was looking at a box of baby something and noticed that this colorway was used on several items, like diaper wipes and formula and such. Since I have noticed these same colors and another of burgandy or fuchia as well. Wonder what next years colors will be?
This green and gold scarf has been a favorite of mine for a while. It is so large I could use it (I am plus sized and it is a good proportion for me. I then was playing with some Ideas for breastfeeding moms, and came up with this version of a cover up. It has 2 suspender clips top keep it on even when baby is wiggly, and is pretty enough to wear between feeds.Light weight and pretty. I hope to sell some of these as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment